BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

back from camp....

The camp was superb.....Thanks to the prefect teachers for choosing this camp since this will be the last camp for most of the form 4 prefects. We reli had fun....the most unforgettable thing was nevdeep shoutin. Since the boys dorm was rite beside the girls, we could hear nevdeep yelling cuz he saw a rat. The girls were distracted from their sleep......

I reli enjoyed being the same group with Sampson (i dun reli know how to spell his name), he was so nice with his most powerful word, "hey baby". He was the joker in my group.....the most unbelivable thing was, nevdeep actually acted as an innocent boy.....he melted my heart.....nvr seen him that good....

We even got a chance to go to the 'kolam ar panas' there. It was so nice.....there were 2 hot spring water. One was not so hot, but the other was too hot. First i went to the not soo hot wan. I was enjoyin...munesh was actually shuffling, dancing, spinnin me in the kolam ais panas. Well, i actually enjoyed dancing wif him. Aidil even taught us a few steps......lol....then munesh n shan brought me to the hotter kolam air panas......it was so hot....both of them were forcing me in but too hot.....

the worse of all, i lost my spectacles. I loved my spectacles soooo much. I lost it in the river, whlie enjoyin splashing water on shan.....munesh, malar, anju, shan, kritika, wei xiang, n more, did tried finding for my spectacles, but too bad couldnt find.....haih....so worried......but nvm.....i have tried consulting my bro to get me a new specs. He agreed n he said he will talk to my mum. He is my hero.....

5 comments:

MGR Mr Gopi Raj said...

i wish to be pengawas if i had any chance eventhough its not possible .

Lishaanth said...

lol...u shd have come into th hot water la..it was cool...lol...

and the moral of the story is...nev attack shan in th water cuz he is a hunter and most powerful in the water..

ILIAS said...

gopi...really?
shan...rite, shan, rite.
mini! gd that u enjoyed urself. heard u were sick? get better!!

Lishaanth said...

gopi can dream...

yash,,,shddup ok..u dunno...in water im like god....great swimmer and great hunter... that day...5 ppl surround me...pam, tangga, kriika, anjanaa chong and alot more i think...i wan aattack all of them move behind and fall dy u know...^ ^ u strangle me in water also ill know how to handle u..hahah

yea get beta mini!!

Pameney said...

thanks a lot guys....